- 84 countries visited
- Lived in 6 countries on 3 continents
- Many cultures explored and experienced
- Aspirations to visit every country on earth
- Unfamiliar with the meaning of boundaries and borders
Inspired & Enriched By
Curiosity is the fuel in my tank. It led me to a degree in engineering, working with radiation and explosives on oil rigs in the Persian Gulf, an MBA in Spain, and working in business development for a renewable energy company in Denmark. But it was while living in Denmark, perennially the world’s happiest country, that I started to ponder life’s most vexing question- what is happiness and how do I pursue it? I started with discovering my passions of traveling, writing, helping others, teaching, learning, and telling stories.
Combining these passions led me on 2.5-year extremely low-budget journey around the world I called The Happy Nomad Tour. I volunteered as much as possible, learned Spanish, stayed in local strangers’ homes, went off the beaten path to places you can’t find on Google Maps, and experienced a lifetime of self-transformation. It is this type of self-transformation I seek to understand and help others achieve going forward.
- Believer that happiness is a choice
- Passionate researcher of all things happiness
- Interested in Eastern practices and philosophies
- Constantly deepening my empathy and compassion